Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Heaven





A blog post about a blog: a pretty boring concept, I suppose. I can't help myself, though. I'm in blog heaven.




I recently found out about the website NoMoreRack.com. The concept is similar to other 'one deal a day' websites that sell products at super low prices until they sell out. The result is your online shopping addiction making its way to whole new level of "OH NO I JUST CLICKED. I JUST BOUGHT THAT! CRAP. IT'S OK IT WAS ONLY $30." I spent some time yesterday afternoon researching the site which eventually lead me to find out about Hooked on Bargains. I was able to score two boxes of Yogi Tea for my honey and I, samples of Teasta, Excedrin and a free subscription to Martha Stewart's Whole Living. Of course there is a difference between wanting and needing these kinds of goodies, but for free- who cares! (Although there was much restraint practiced when it came to the Yogi Tea- I love that stuff!!) Even better, after my business was finished on Hooked on Bargains I thought, "I wonder what other kind of time and money saving sites there are?" A few clicks later I landed at OrganicDeals.com.


"SACRE BLEU!"


The blog features all sorts of discounts and money saving ongoings for lovers of holistic living. It's a dream come true for gals who likes to stretch a buck and live a healthy lifestyle. Swing over to the site if you have time and you might as well send someone you love a Yogi Well Wish while you're at it HERE!


So, So, Yummy!




Websites mentioned in this post- for those of you who dislike hyperlinks :)


  • hookedonbargains.com
  • organicdeals.com
  • whiskeymilitia.com, steepandcheap.com, tramdock.com, etc.
  • yogiproducts.com
  • nomorerack.com

No comments:

Post a Comment