Thursday, November 4, 2010

Matside Manners?


Have you ever gone to a yoga class and the smell of sour feet is all up in your grill?! About a year ago, there was a weekly hot yoga class that I went to, and the toe cheese stench originated from the same tootsies every time. I named the guy who owned these stinkers, Pete--"Smelly Feet Pete". And I'll never forget the man whose butt sounded like a frog every time he did a 'downward dog'. This was the guy I liked to call Carter--"Carter the Farter". 

So yogis & yoginis, BEWARE of the "Pete"s and the "Carter"s! There will most likely be that person in your yoga class who forgot to wear socks with their sneakers that day. And there will always, ALWAYS be that one person, who in the middle of class, cannot contain their gas. 



Also, here is a sneak peek of next week's rollerblading episode. I call it: THE CAMEL TOW. I also just decided that these are only going to be posted every other week. Tough cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment