Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ewe!

Tonight's post features TWO of my recent creations! The first was a gift for my friend, and the second was a gift to myself (a.k.a. my Halloween costume).


(1) For Ellen's birthday last week, I painted her something she requested about 8 months ago: "All I want for my birthday is a paisley lamb." So here it is...the paisley lamb!




(2) As you may have already seen in Toni's Sunday post, I was a narwhal for Halloween. All you need are some snorkeling flippers for a tail, an empty gift-wrapping paper tube for a horn--along with white duct tape and a headband, couch cushion covers for fins, a gray ensemble, someone to help you walk backwards all night, and someone to help you adjust your arm fins when they fall off because you don't have fingers. Next year I'm going as a unicorn.


This is what I was aiming for...


Oh yea, one more thing... HAPPY BiRTHDAY, CHAU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!!! Although, I'm a bit jealous of Ellen's birthday present...I mean, all I got was a pumpkin latte and a hooded shirt and she got an authentic, one-of-a-kind Beanie. I'll take a Beanie for next year, please =)

    ReplyDelete