Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Awreatha Franklin

     A couple weeks ago, a bittersweet sensation came over me as I was driving down Snowden River Parkway. I was on my way to Life Time Fitness when I looked out my window out of curiosity--I wonder what store is going to take the place of Filene's Basement (RIP, great bargain store. *tear*). [[BITTER]]  To my astoundment (not because I had heard of this store and already knew it was amazing, but because the name of it is awesome), there was a brand spankin' new HOBBY LOBBY!! [[SWEET]] I freaking love hobbies. And rhymes.

     So instead of going to Globo Gym, I decided to stop into this creativity wonderland and take a gander. I felt like I had hit the arts and crafts jackpot. Hobby Lobby > Michael's + Joann! All of my random-stuff-making needs in one big happy place.   

     ANYWAY, I went craft-crazy and bought a bunch of stuff, including everything I needed to make this pretty, wintry yarn wreath! I know I got a little bit ahead of the seasons, but I didn't think I'd be able to finish a fall one before fall ended. BUT NOW I WANT TO MAKE ONE FOR FALL, SUMMER AND SPRING! AND EVERY HOLIDAY!


                             A WREATH.                                                A FRANKLIN.

^ A work in progress: my winter wreath, 
inspired by my favorite yarn-wrapping Etsyan, KnockKnocking!



1 comment:

  1. Aww, I am so glad I could inspire your creativity! :) Thanks for the mention dear!

    xoxo Agnes

    ReplyDelete